The Griffin has a renowned restaurant, seating 60, which is open every day except Sunday evenings, when the Bar Menu is available.
The constantly changing menu is based around the best ingredients that are seasonally and locally available.
Modern European is the title that best describes the menu but, being more specific, there are strong influences from London’s famous River Café with which The Griffin has close family associations.
This influence is also reflected in the wine list which has an excellent selection of Italian wines as well as wines from other major wine-producing countries…. including England.
© The Griffin Inn 2019
Website by Web Inclusion
- Front of House vacancies - Join our award winning, vibrant team. Click to apply!
- Valentines Night 2019 Romantic Evening, 3- course menu £45 per person, click for details
- The January GRIFFIN GAZETTE
- Studio 54 New Year's Eve 2019 Pictures
- "The Sussex Dining Pub of the Year!" - Good Pub Guide 2019